Friday, July 17, 2009

First Post

Welcome all.
I am venturing into something I know nothing about....no not Sports but Blogs. I have always heard of blogs but had no clue what they did or who reads them. I am not a blog geek, I do not read blogs all day or comment on blogs. I am a traditionalist, no DH but we will cover that later, but I read the newspaper and I prefer it in paper form.

The reason for this blog is to share my thought, opinions, and arguments with an audience. Share sports discussions that I have with fellow friends, fans and people who think they know sports. I want to bring the bar conversations to record. I will take conversations and topics from the headlines, shows and live telecasts. Most posts will be my opinions backed by stats. Some views and posts will be Miller Lite induced. I am not here to be funny or to photo shop Tebow at a satanic worship, but just to share my thoughts.

I welcome you to agree, disagree and prove me wrong. Lets have some fun!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure everyone will love your knowledge of sports, even if they don't agree with your opinions etc. - ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in!!! I'm sure this will be great. Go Drew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carl Crawford is my MVP

    ReplyDelete